Thursday 15 May 2008

Freebie: Wild Rose

Pin It
Hi There Blogfans

Another new kit for you today. I was on a bit of a roll the other day and actually made this one straight after Barbi's Gone Dotti, but decided to give you all a bit of a break before I posted it.

Its back to my more usual style. A little softer and less 'bright'. I must say I enjoyed making the bright dotty one, but oh my eyes hurt by the time I finished it.

I've included some matching sequins and glitter tiles in this kit, so you can make your own swirly things (or whatever) you want to co-ordinate with the kit. Even use the glitter for making names with. Just load it into your material palette and away you go.

Its in 4 downloads, again for the peeps on dialup.

Hope you enjoy
hugs
Jo

Photobucket

Download Part 1 HERE
Download Part 2 HERE
Download Part 3 HERE
Download Part 4 HERE

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these awesome kits...taggers, scrappers...all of us love art...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jo!

    Didn't see you'd been tagged, so guess what? You're it! LOL!

    Please visit my blog for further instructions:

    http://scraparoni.blogspot.com

    Thanks for the awesome kits and all that you do. Have fun!

    Toni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for this wonderful kit. once i made something out from your kit, expect that i will link you up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I jsut want to thank you for all the time and energy you spend in creating these kits, and then sharing them with us for free! Amazing and baeuitful! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty..thank you sooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merci pour ce magnifique cadeau c'est un vrai plaisir...gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo,

    I found a random link to your post and found your 7 random tidbits quite interesting ;o) I am so sorry that you've been sick BUT am grateful if that is the reason you can spend so much time designing because you are incredibly awesome at it! You know I recently bought a couple of your kits, what with the mix up and all, but next time I will just plain donate to you. I now realize that you have a ton of freebies that I didn't know about so a contribution will be in order after hubby gets his next job completed and gets his "profit" payment (final payment of a job contract). What better way to say thank you than to contribute specifically to you and cut out the middle man at the stores. I sure hope you have more good days than bad now - that's my goal every day for myself lol. I want to learn to design so I can forget about some of those bad days or maybe just make them a little better with a splash of color.

    Hugs and blessings! Deborah/JoyfullyOrange

    ReplyDelete