Friday 15 March 2013

New Kits & Winner Announced.

Pin It
Hi Blog Fans,

We have a winner from my preview guess the elements comp.  No-one got the exact amount, (which was 123) but I decided to give the person that was closest the kit and (insert drum roll) our winner is Mellzy.  Congrats hunnie.  I will email you a link to download your kit. Thanks to all for having a go.

So I guess I better show you all what you were trying to win :)
It is called Deep in the Forest and it has 24 papers and 123 elements.  Hope you all like it. 

  
While I was waiting for someone to guess the exact amount of elements in Deep in the Forest, I got working on my next kit, and due to the real world sticking it's business in my scrapping I haven't got back here to advise the winner and I have another kit all ready to go.  So here is my other new kit which is called Carolina Sunshine.  I've had this palette for ages and just haven't got around to making something with it, so I hope you enjoy what I have done.  Both kits will be $1.50 for the next 7 days, so get 'em while they are cheap!


No comments:

Post a Comment